You have not yet agreed to all data access terms. Please read through the terms marked × and register agreement in order to access data.
× National University of Singapore (NUS) and Harvard University Data Use Terms
I request access to data collected and data derivatives created by the National University of Singapore (NUS) and Harvard University, and I agree to the following:
1. I will not attempt to establish the identity of or attempt to contact any of the included human subjects.
2. I understand that under no circumstances will the code that would link these data to Protected Health Information be given to me, nor will any additional information about individual human subjects be released to me under these data use terms.
3. The released data is intended to be de-identified. I will comply with all relevant rules and regulations imposed by my institution. This may mean that I need my research to be approved or declared exempt by a committee that oversees research on human subjects, e.g. my IRB or Ethics Committee.
4. I may redistribute these original and any derived data as long as the data are re-distributed under these same data use terms and subject to the agreement of my IRB or Ethics Committee.
5. I will acknowledge the use of these data when publicly presenting any results or algorithms that benefitted from their use. Papers, book chapters, books, posters, oral presentations, and all other printed and digital presentations of results derived from this data should cite relevant papers associated with the data used, including the publication(s) associated with this BALSA study.
6. Failure to abide by these guidelines will result in termination of my privileges to access National University of Singapore and Harvard University data.